Dr. Smith utilizes the latest hand-held and computerized instruments to provide comprehensive eye exams.
Eye examinations include:
1. Visual acuity assessment
2. Pupil and Ocular muscle assessment
3. Binocularity assessment
4. Refractions to calculate eyeglass prescriptions.
5. Anterior and posterior analysis of the eye to assess
for ocular disease. (i.e. Cataracts and Dry Eye)
6. Ocular pressure testing to assess for glaucoma.
7. Optic nerve and retinal assessment for ocular disease.
(i.e. - Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy and Macular
8. Dilation testing
9. Red Eye Diagnosis and Treatments
10. Ocular Allergy Treatments
11. Eyeglass prescriptions
12. Contact Lens fittings - for myopia, astigmatism,
hyperopia, bifocal contacts
soft lenses / hard lenses
13. Contacts Lens fittings - keratoconus patients
14. Motor Vehicle Vision testing